Welcome to Keystone Mercy Health Plan!
- What are you and your kids doing this summer? With only about two months left in the school year, there isn’t much time left to plan. Luckily, there are some great programs in the area that still are accepting applications!
- You can take the first step toward a healthier you by making better food choices for you and your family! Take charge of your health by looking into these programs to get you started.
- At this time we are no longer adding Medical Assistance members to our plan. This will help us focus on our current members to ensure they are getting high quality care. To learn more, please visit How To Enroll/Enrollment.
THANK YOU for choosing Keystone Mercy Health Plan for your health care needs. We are happy to have you as a member.
- Keystone Mercy Health Plan has been dedicated to quality health care in your community for more than 20 years. We are a program of Keystone First and Mercy Health Plan.
- Keystone Mercy is a health plan that arranges health care services for you and your family's needs. We want to help you and your family members to be healthy.
- We want to make sure you and your family are treated with respect and that your health care services are given in a way that is private and confidential.
If you cannot find the information you are looking for on the Web site or in the Member Handbook, you can:
Call 1-800-521-6860 (TTY 1-800-684-5505) to talk to a Member Services Representative 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Nurse Call Line 1-866-431-1514